10Kg Aloe Vera cubes Concentrate
Aloe Vera is a bright green leafy plant that has got big leaves with white flesh inside of the leaf.
In order to use the flesh, the leaf has to be peeled and then the flesh or gel needs to be extracted.
The extracted flesh is then used for various purposes such as its gel is made and used to treat many issues of health, skin, hair, beauty and also it is used internally in the form of a juice or a gel.
Aloe Vera Gel is nothing but the flesh that is inside of the aloe vera leaf which is crushed or blended well to get a gel out of it which is then used both internally or externally.
The Aloe Vera Juice is the diluted form of the gel which is mixed or combined with water and then consumed by adding ginger flavor or honey flavor or lemon flavor which is said to have a lot of health benefits.
Uses or Benefits
- It has lots of health benefits for hair such as applying freshly extracted aloe vera gel on hair makes your hair shiny and smooth and also prevents loss of hair.
- It is also said to lower the blood sugar levels as well as benefits the heart if the aloe vera juice is consumed once in a while.
- Aloe Vera helps in treating stomach related problems such as constipation and helps in proper digestion and hence keeps the weight in check.
- Aloe Vera is highly used and is becoming very popular to treat beauty related issues such as sunburns and these sunburns lighten if the gel is applied regularly on the affected area.
- It also keeps your skin fresh and glowing if aloe vera is applied on the face regularly.
- It keeps the skin and body hydrated if the juice is consumed mainly in summers…
- Consuming the drink once in a while is fine but taking heavy doses of the juice or the gel can cause serious health issues….