Lychee juice with Nata de coco is a delicious and refreshing drink that combines the sweet and fragrant taste of lychee fruit with the chewy texture of Nata de coco, which is a type of coconut jelly.
To make this drink, you will need:
- 1 can of lychee fruit
- 1 cup of Nata de coco
- 1 cup of lychee juice
- 1/2 cup of simple syrup (optional)
- Ice cubes
- Drain the lychee fruit and set aside the syrup.
- In a blender, combine the lychee fruit, lychee juice, and simple syrup (if using). Blend until smooth.
- Pour the blended mixture into a large pitcher or individual glasses.
- Add the Nata de coco to the pitcher or glasses and stir gently.
- Add ice cubes and serve immediately.
Enjoy your refreshing lychee juice with Nata de coco!