Coconut water Manufacturers, Coconut water Suppliers Directory – Find a Coconut water Manufacturer and Supplier. Choose Quality Coconut water Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters at NAM VIET Foods & Beverage
Coconut water is a refreshing and hydrating drink that is low in calories and high in nutrients. When combined with peach, it can create a delicious and nutritious beverage.
Here are some benefits and nutrition facts of coconut water with peach:
- Hydration: Coconut water is a natural electrolyte that can help to rehydrate your body after exercise or other physical activity. Peach also contains a lot of water, which can help to keep you hydrated.
- Nutrients: Coconut water is rich in vitamins and minerals, including potassium, magnesium, calcium, and vitamin C. Peaches are also a good source of vitamin C, as well as vitamin A, potassium, and fiber.
- Digestion: Coconut water can help to improve digestion and prevent constipation. Peaches also contain fiber, which can help to promote regular bowel movements.
- Antioxidants: Peaches are rich in antioxidants, which can help to protect your cells from damage caused by free radicals. Coconut water may also have some antioxidant properties.
Here are the approximate nutrition facts for one cup (240 ml) of coconut water with peach:
- Calories: 60
- Fat: 0 grams
- Protein: 1 gram
- Carbohydrates: 15 grams
- Fiber: 2 grams
- Sugar: 12 grams
- Sodium: 252 mg
- Potassium: 600 mg
- Vitamin C: 10% of the Daily Value (DV)
- Vitamin A: 4% of the DV
- Calcium: 4% of the DV
- Magnesium: 8% of the DV