Coconut Water with Basil Seed Drink & Guava Pudding: A Refreshing and Healthy Combination
Coconut water with basil seed drink & Guava Pudding is an exotic combination that is both refreshing and healthy. The natural sweetness of guava complements the subtle flavor of coconut water and the texture of basil seeds. This drink and dessert pairing is perfect for those looking for a healthier alternative to traditional sugary beverages and desserts.
What is Coconut Water with Basil Seed Drink?
Coconut water with basil seed drink is a popular beverage in Southeast Asia and other tropical regions. It is made by soaking basil seeds in coconut water until they expand and form a gel-like consistency. The drink is typically sweetened with honey or sugar and served cold. Basil seeds are known for their health benefits, including improving digestion, reducing stress, and promoting healthy skin.
Coconut water is also packed with nutrients and is known for its hydrating properties. It is a good source of potassium, magnesium, and calcium. Coconut water is also low in calories and is a great alternative to sugary sports drinks.
What is Guava Pudding?
Guava pudding is a delicious dessert made from fresh guava fruit, gelatin, and sweetened condensed milk. The fruit is blended into a puree and combined with gelatin, milk, and sugar. The mixture is then chilled until it sets into a creamy and sweet pudding. Guava is a rich source of vitamin C, fiber, and antioxidants. It has a unique flavor that is both sweet and tangy, making it a perfect addition to desserts.
How to Make Coconut Water with Basil Seed Drink & Guava Pudding
To make Coconut water with basil seed drink & Guava Pudding, you will need:
For Coconut water with basil seed drink:
- 2 tablespoons of basil seeds
- 1 cup of coconut water
- Honey or sugar (to taste)
- Soak the basil seeds in coconut water for 10-15 minutes until they expand and form a gel-like consistency.
- Add honey or sugar to taste and stir well.
- Serve chilled.
For Guava Pudding:
- 4-5 fresh guavas, peeled and seeded
- 1 cup of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon of unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup of water
- Blend the guava fruit into a smooth puree.
- Dissolve the gelatin in water and add it to the guava puree.
- In a saucepan, heat the sweetened condensed milk until warm.
- Add the guava mixture to the saucepan and stir until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a mold and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until set.
- Serve chilled with a slice of fresh guava on top.